Sunday, December 16, 2007

saturday's run

on saturday, 12/15, at 9pm i ran around the west valley fitness center track. each lap was 1 1/3 miles. it took me roughly 35 minutes to run 2 laps. i can run about 2 1/2 miles in 30 minutes.

in louisiana, i had been sweating like crazy when i ran. the temperature there ranged from 66' to 82'. in salt lake, saturday's low was 13' and the high was 28'. i thought, "i should be fine if i run in shorts and a t-shirt. my sweat should dry off perfectly, and my heart/bloodflow should keep me warm." boy was i wrong. my hands and arms were freezing. so after one lap i quickly got my lightweight hoody from the van. the next lap was perfect. shorts work out great. but short sleeves do not.

beau

1 comment:

Y-it said...

It's good to see this log. Can't wait to see your time in 10 weeks. I kept a spreadsheet of my times and workout days when I was going the marathon and MS150. It's fun to see your progress after 10 weeks.