Sunday, December 16, 2007

I put the blog together at work on Saturday. I was showing my boss and telling him about the competition and he said, "Inaugural just means that you are going to revert back to your old ways. It shouldn't be inaugural." In a way he is right. I hope that this family fitness challenge is a starting point for most of us. I hope that it is a change of lifestyle for good. I hope that we all are more conscious of the way we eat and how little we exercise. Maybe we should keep a log of how many hours a day we watch TV or sit in front of the computer (away from work). I'm sure that would be a big eye opener. If you look up "inaugural" in the dictionary you'll see it defined as "serving to set in motion." Lets use this challenge as a way to better our lives, not just during these ten weeks, but for the rest of our lives.

No comments: