Sunday, December 16, 2007

for Beau

Wow, 2 1/2 miles in 5 minutes----does that mean you can sustain a 5 minute mile?

My biggest goof of the week was the first day, Sunday. I thought Carrie Mae had said that we needed to drink 10-12 ounce glasses of water. By the time I got to glass number seven I was doing the numbers----10-12 ounce glasses of water is 120 ounces or 15 cups. There are 16 cups in one gallon. No way could that be right. Well, I kept drinking. By glass number 8 I was really not liking this. I went into the computer room and checked the letter from Wyatt---sure enough---it was 8-8 ounce glasses----hurray, hurray!!!!

Happy running.........MOM

1 comment:

Y-it said...

Mom - put your glasses on when you read this stuff. 2.5 miles in 5 minutes. That would make Beau the fastest person in the world. Though I would be very proud to be the brother of the fastest person in the world (because I would have some of those jeans), I doubt Beau is. No offense, Beau.