Saturday, December 29, 2007

Can we fix it?

Beau and I went to Applebees the other day. I love their oriental chicken salad, but I was a good girl and ordered off their Weight Watchers menu. It was a pretty small serving. For dessert, we ordered the W.W. chocolate cake to share. The waitress thought we were crazy. When she brought it out we knew why. It was the smallest piece of cake that I have ever seen at a restaurant before. This challenge has really opened up my eyes to how much I used to eat.
I have been using small bowls for breakfast instead of the regular sized ones and smaller cups. It really makes a difference. I agree with the posting that mentioned plate size-portion size.
Just because I was raised with six boys doesn't mean that I have to look like them. :)

Quoting the beloved Bob the Builder, "Can we fix it? Yes, we can!"

No comments: